General connection instructions
- Turn on your computer and use the wireless settings to connect to the strongest “@Netstop – Wi-Fi” signal.
- Open your web browser (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Safari) and browse to any web site e.g. google.com
- You will now see our pricing page where you can purchase your time securely via credit card.
- You are now connected to the Internet.
2 excellent ablution blocks – one behind the Fishing Club requiring key access & the other beneath the Marina Office requiring a security card for access. Showers require tokens. Which can be purchased at the Marina Office, Pizzeria or Deep Sea Anglers Club for $2.00. Showers last 5 minutes.
SECURITY CODES & KEYS:
Access codes are required at night for Toilets and some Pier Gates require keys, inquire at the Marina office.
Located below the Marina Office. Consists of 3 washing machines & 3 dryers, All require tokens. Tokens & bags of soap powder available at the Office. $5.00 token for a Wash / $5.00 token for a Dry / 2x $2.00 per packet Laundry Soap. 24/7 access code required.
WASTE OIL DISPOSAL STATION:
Please use our Waste Oil Depot behind the Marina Office for Waste Oil, Oil Filters and Waste Oil Plastic Containers. Do not put oil in the wheelie bins as all our rubbish is compressed on site.
FUEL: GO FUEL Diesel/91 Petrol
Available 24/7 at Tutukaka Marina Fuel Jetty. Go Fuel fuel card, Eftpos or Credit cards accepted. All Cards must have a PIN NUMBER.
Rubbish: All general rubbish ONLY to be put in General Waste bins at the beginning of every pier. Recycling Stations: Please sort on your boat and recycle at these stations.
- Behind Marina Office
- Behind Deep Sea Anglers Club
- At K-Pier Entrance
16 amp or 32 amp depending on berth size.
Available at each berth.
TUTUKAKA PUBLIC BOAT RAMP:
Launching fee $2.00. Annual Pass $30.00 from Marina office.