Please register your COVID-19 Delta Level 3 visit by completing this form.
Tutukaka Marina COVID Alert Level 3 Procedures
To all berth holders, renters, commercial operators and marina users:
The NZ Govt is moving Northland to Level 3 restrictions at 11.59pm NZST October 8th 2021.
This is a Level 3 protocol reminder as Level 3 is in principle very different than Level 2 with differences outlined below:
- Website sign–in: www.tutukaka.co.nz , click on Level 3 registration and submit form. QR codes posted at all Pier Gate entrances – please track and trace
- Masks to be worn when near others on piers or around the facility
- Owners may make essential vessel checks for 15 minutes max after signing in on website and QR coding at the pier gate to ensure that their vessel is not in danger of sinking or a fire hazard
- There is a ban on vessel movements!
- Vessel owners may get contractors to do essential work – these contractors MUST follow the check–in and tracing procedures of Tutukaka Marina
- Gates will remain locked at all times. Please do not “hook” open
- Codes to facilities will be for live aboard community only
- The marina office will be open Monday–Friday, 8am–5pm for phone or email service only (access upstairs is not allowed at this level). All enquiries can be made through the office phone or email: 09 4343441 email@example.com
- Essential services will continue to operate: waste removal, fuel facility maintenance when needed, ablution block cleaning, commercial fishing operations
- Staff presence will continue periodically on the piers with an emphasis on staff and marina user safety
We will hopefully be at Alert Level 3 for a period of 4 days and Marina staff and the Board realise the sacrifice marina users have made during all Level timelines and the patience you have shown. Hopefully this Level change is short–lived!!
Continue to reach out to neighbors, friends and whanau during this time.
Kia Kaha from the Tutukaka Marina Team