The guidelines below are taken from the Ministry of Health Website in conjunction with the Tutukaka Marina Health and Safety Plan Golden rules for everyone at Alert Level 1 at Tutukaka Marina.
While the risk of exposure to COVID-19 is now low, there are some Golden Rules we should all follow to help prevent future spread.
Remote check-in/tracing is recommended.
Use Covid19 Govt Tracing App / QR Codes around marina property.
Also, please click on the visitor registration form to enter movements on Tutukaka Marina property.
You can also sign in physically at the Marina Office lobby.
1. If you’re sick, stay home. Don’t come down to the Marina
2. If you have cold or flu symptoms call your doctor or Healthline and make sure you get tested
3. Wash your hands. Wash your hands. Wash your hands
4. Sneeze and cough into your elbow, and regularly disinfect shared surfaces such as: gate handles, door handles, power pedestal buttons etc.
5. Stay vigilant. There is still a global pandemic going on. People and businesses should be prepared to act fast to step up alert levels if we have to
6. People will have had different experiences over the last 6 months
Whatever you’re feeling — it’s okay. Be kind to others. Be kind to yourself.
There are no physical distancing requirements at Alert Level 1. You can still play it safe by continuing to keep a distance from people you don’t know. Use your judgement. The more space there is between you and others, the harder it is for COVID-19 to spread.
Staff and Trust would like to thank all marina users who continue to exercise caution on marina property.
The Tutukaka Marina Team